Monday 22 April 2013


Post 1: Auto biography


My name is Bárbara, I'm 21 years old. I live in Santiago with my family but, I was born in Talagante. My mother is Margarita and my father is Carlos, she is hairstylist and my dad is a cars' mechanic. I have a brother, he is 19 years old and he brought a black kitten to the house three weeks ago,  I have two cats now. My hobby is the music and I play the piano a little. I like short films more than movies. Currently I have read Haruki Murakami's books, I like the style of them it is a kind of magic realism . I'm studing art and my major is painting, this is my third year. I would like to read about you. See you :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi E-pal!! I love cats!! In fact I have a black cat too, she's a very important member of my family, her name is Mandella, is so cranky but she loves me anyway jaja.

    Well, have a good day..
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's really great to know more about you. Can you play the piano?, that's awesome!. One of my deep dreams is play the piano, i think that it's a beautiful musical instrument, the sound is enchanting. My favorite compositor is Chopin.
    Short films, ah?. Yes, there are a lot of incredible shortfilms. I always thought the shortfilms are more delicate pieces than that movies or large films, maybe because the delimited time.
    Thanks for sharing a little bit about you. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you play the piano? Wow, I envy you! When I was a child I play the piano, but for a short time, now I don't remember anything, only I love the piano.
    I'm not too good for movies, or shortfilms, someday Could you show me any shortfilm?
    Oh! You have cats! I really love them! I only have two dogs.

    Well, nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read Murakami's "1Q84 " for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You play the piano? what a beautiful instrument, i'm sure is not so easy to play like it seems!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete