Friday 12 July 2013

favourite subject

Hello class in this blog I chose to talk about of my painting's class because is my major in this career. I begin in this subject the last year we learned to make still-life paintings, first with different grey's tones and after that    including colours. Also we took series of photographs and we painted  each one of them. This year we started with human models and it is different and more difficult than the models that not are in movement, because the illumination changes when the model is moving. Now we are working with photos too, there are a lot and there are about bodies too. Is this way we learned and worked with different objects and soon we will begin to paint in a mural paper to give other sense to the work on class meanwhile we obtain new knowledge. I like the class because the way that the teachers explain us and the exercises are very educational and they are thinking always in new works to us.The bad side is the materials are expensive, but in the others areas is the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara, Painting is an amazing subject, I love painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the painting is nice, but make me feel anxious because you have to stay still the most part of the time

    ReplyDelete